Vendor Information

Vendor Applications must include:
  • Complete list of items to sell or promote
  • Recent photo of booth & product display (photos will not be returned)
  • Copy of California Seller's Permit
  • Copy of Business License or 501c3 Letter
  • Copy of general and product insurance.
    • City of Vacaville listed as Certificate Holder.
    • City of Vacaville as additional Insured.

Supplemental Forms & Links

Solano County Health Department
Event Application

  1. 6/22
    End Game
    End Game kicks off our 2019 Concert series, covering the best dance hits of today and celebrating the Movement of Women in Music
  2. 6/24
    Terry Sheets
  3. Los Cochinos
    Los Cochinos
    Many in the Latin Rock music scene have said that Los Cochinos has been “passed the torch” from Carlos Santana as the next truly original San Francisco Latin rock band. The heart and soul of the “San Francisco Mission District sound”, Ron Portillo's talented hands create the Latin flavored songs on the keyboard and Alfonso Portillo creates the melodies on his guitar with feeling and passion. Together, along with the incredible percussionists and vocals, create a special sound that has been compared to that of Santana, El Chicano and War. The band has performed at many of Northern California’s premier venues such as Thunder Valley Casino, Slim’s, Silo’s, Fox in Redwood City, and many more!
  4. Top Secret dance band
    Top Secret
    Welcome to one of the most exciting bands you will ever find for your special event. Top Secret is a non-stop, high-energy dance band with flare. The secret is out! Top Secret plays frequently at Top Nightclubs and Casino's, you will enjoys #1 hits from Journey, Taylor Swift, Kate Perry, Bon Jovi, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars, and many other like artist
  5. Family Dance Party
    Family Dance Party
    Get your groove on with the whole family! This night is sure to be a fun night out on the town that everyone can enjoy. Games and contests will keep all your little ones entertained and send them home tired.
  6. Time Bandits
    Time Bandits
  7. What The Funk
    What The Funk
  8. Vinyl Ride
    Vinyl Ride
  9. 8/2
    Crossman Connection
  10. Hey Jude Beatles Tribute Band
    Hey Jude
  11. 8/16
    One Sharp Mind
"If You Want To"

Cover Sheets

  1. 2
    2019 Creekwalk Non Food Vendors

    CreekWalk Non-Food Vendor Cover Page

  2. 4
    4th of July & Fireworks

    4th of July Cover Page

  3. 3
    2019 CreekWalk Concert Series (Food Vendors)

    CreekWalk Food Vendor Cover Page

2019 Primary Application

Cover Form
Cover Form
Covr Form